Join My Team
We're Building Our Team!
who am i?
My name is Elizabeth D. Fanslow and I am the Owner and Founder of The COO Experience, which I started in April of 2011. I saw creative entrepreneurs and business owners with amazing ideas become discouraged and frustrated because they didn't have the ability to take their ideas from creative development to a full working process or system.
Originally from Maryland, I moved to Tampa, Florida in 1999 to take over as Chief Operating Officer for a credit card processing center. I was a systems specialist who developed business and marketing strategy and managed the entire Customer Service Division for inbound services. I was developing online strategies and systems before the Internet really got going. Being in the fore front of the online industry has give me extensive experience in all areas of Internet marketing.
I retired from Corporate America as a C-Suite Officer (COO then President) of a Service Industry Business in 2011 and started consulting for businesses in developing systems through development of policies and procedures and through audits. I have continued to educate myself in all areas of technology as it relates to running an online business and streamlining systems and processes.My niche has matured over the years and I now work with entrepreneurs and small business owners who need executive help in growing, building and running their businesses. We also specialize in project management for special projects such as development of new online programs and services.
Our services also include online marketing and social media management.
Up until now I have managed the business as a solo-entrepreneur with additional administrative help from time to time. However, this year brings additional new clients and business opportunities, and I'm looking for smart, talented, self-starters to join my team!
What I'm Looking For!
This is a full-time, virtual position. (This is not for you if you already work a full time job or are trying to grow your own business.)
My office is located in Tampa, Florida...but you can be located anywhere within the United States. Like me, you have the ability to work from home, your local coffee shop, co-working space...wherever your creative juices flow best! My husband and I travel quite a bit and I am not always in my office, so I am looking for an organized individual who has exceptional communications skills. (Meaning you can communicate with me through email, telephone, Skype, Google Hangouts, text, etc.)
Like me, you have the ability to work from home, your local coffee shop, co-working space...wherever your creative juices flow best! The exception would be if we have meetings or projects that need our attention during specific times of the day. (Don't fret...most of our customers work Monday-Friday from 7:30AM-6PM ET - so we don't have many projects that fall outside those timeframes.)
For the most part...It doesn't matter when you work as long as our deadlines are met. I totally support the 'work from anywhere' concept and I embrace it!
The COO Experience Philosophy
I am a firm believer in making things happen while loving the process. I love my clients and I love doing all those amazing things behind the scenes that make them look fabulous! Customer Service and quality are my two biggest qualifiers for any project that I do...I want to over-serve and over-deliver!
That's what makes people talk about me (in a good way, of course) and refer me as someone they trust.
Building My Team
In 2016, I am looking to build my team with virtual folks who are talented and enjoy starting with a company they can grow and help build. Having a virtual team is very important to me as I am looking for a diverse group that works well together...even in different states!
My freedom is important to me...and so is yours. So I want you to be able to work from anywhere you have an Internet connection and still be an active part of our team.
As the former President of Service Industry for over 9-years I have extensive leadership skills and pride myself in mentoring and sharing knowledge with individuals who are interested in learning. Having a team who cares about learning, growing and self-development is important to me. I'm not interested in people who just collect a paycheck.
You will be asked to take continuing education classes in areas where our business is growing so we can stay up-to-date in all the areas where our clients hangout...or where they need to hangout. We want you to think outside the box and offer ideas and suggestions to help us be better and blow the socks off our clients!
Things move pretty quickly around here at the end and beginning of the month, so I need my team to be responsive and available. When a problem occurs...bring solutions...don't sit and wait to be told what to do. I want thinkers and engagers!
Open Position: Digital Marketing Associate
Skill Set: Beginner to Intermediate
- Be available for online meetings or phone conferences with Elizabeth 1-2 times weekly to review deadlines and priorities.
- Serve as support for developing, implementing and executing monthly social media plans in accordance with clients social strategies.
- Responsible for writing monthly blog content and posting to websites, blog pages, etc. for multiple clients.
- Responsible for building and scheduling monthly newsletters, eBlasts, Webinar and Workshop emails for multiple clients.
- The ability to create basic graphics for social media platforms, blogs, and other as needed for other projects.
- Create and prepare reports, presentations, and research as needed.
- Active in client launches and re-branding projects as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Elizabeth to build and develop 'The COO Experience' programs, social media and marketing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Able to manage projects and responsibilities through BaseCamp.
- Actively manage multiple client projects to ensure they are on time and you are allowing adequate time to meet deadlines.
- Well versed and able to communicate with clients in a professional manner, when needed.
- A virtual worker with access to your own Internet and computer. (We prefer MAC, but not required.)
- Be a CREATIVE THINKER - able to give input and opinions on projects to make them better and more effective for our clients.
- Have a high attention to detail and the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Adapt well to change and not be afraid of challenges.
- Be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Strong understanding in Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Should have a conceptual understanding of online marketing. (Online Sales of Programs and Services)
- Be technically savvy and have the ability to learn new programs, applications, etc. quickly and on the fly.
- Strong Office Skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a basic understanding of how to use programs like MailChimp, Constant Contact, WordPress, SquareSpace, GoToWebinar.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Be creative and have some basic design skills using applications like Canva, PhotoShop, Lighthouse, etc.
© Copyright 2016 Elizabeth D. Fanslow. All Rights Reserved.
Be Amazing, LLC